FULLY AWAKE…further is a re-envisioned documentary film based on FULLY AWAKE (2007) that takes our original feature film further. Much has changed in the decade since the film was researched and created: freshly available archival source material including photography, primary audio interviews with key figures at the school, and dynamic new interviews, along with new technologies, compel us to re-imagine the film.
WITH YOUR SUPPORT
We will have the opportunity to share our deeper study of Black Mountain College with a wider audience. Our educational distributor, Documentary Educational Resources is fiscal sponsor for your tax-deductible donation.
OUR GOALS ARE TO:
- Acquire new source photos and interviews
- Create compelling motion graphics
- Re-edit film
- Add a fresh, evocative score
- Professional audio and color correction
- Digitize over 100 hours of complete interviews from both projects for permanent public use at the NC State Archive
We hope you will become a part of funding FULLY AWAKE…further, and help us re-envision a film worthy of Black Mountain College and its legacy.
Share this project with your community!